The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I feel really stupid. I was having trouble falling asleep so I got up to watch a little TV, that always works. One minute I'm leaning against the kitchen counter stretching out my legs and the next minute I'm falling backward. Nothing broken, just bruised, weak and sore. And the special walker we got for Sue that was too tall is getting a work out today.
Take care of yourself, Bob! Hope you start feeling better.

Good morning! We are heading for a gorgeous, sunny weekend here.

Finally finished up the semester of school to be done for the summer. Officially on my last year of nursing school. To say in ecstatic is an understatement!

We are hauling cows to the mountains today. It's one my favorite things to do. Nothing beats seeing them so happy to munch on green grass.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Good morning everyone :frow Have a great Saturday

Good morning Debby :frow

Good morning Sour :frow Good luck at the game !

Good morning DMC :frowHave fun camping !
Hi Sue! Thanks!
Good morning all. Headed outside to pull a bunch of stuff out of the garden and water. Have a great day!
Hi IM, enjoy!
Hope you have good weather for your camping trip!

DH got me a self-propelled push mower that runs on batteries. We have a smallish yard that's pretty much level so hopefully it won't be too hard to do.
It rained last night but it’s going to be a perfect day today.
Sounds like a nice mower. I need a new push mower. I haven’t had one for a couple years. It’s getting pretty scrappy looking around the Evergreens.
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day and enjoy the game.

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning Bob, you also!
I suspect as little movement as possible... General safety tip: Don't fall asleep in a standing/leaning position. The resulting fall is painful.
Uffda! I hope you feel better soon!

Good morning IM :frow Enjoy your Saturday
Good morning Sue, you also!
Enjoy your morning IM!
Thanks NFC, you too!
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day and enjoy the game.

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Hi Bob
I suspect as little movement as possible... General safety tip: Don't fall asleep in a standing/leaning position. The resulting fall is painful.
Ouch! Hope you feel better :hugs
Hi Sue! Thanks!

Hi IM, enjoy!

Sounds like a nice mower. I need a new push mower. I haven’t had one for a couple years. It’s getting pretty scrappy looking around the Evergreens.

Hi DMC!

good morning everyone!
sorry for those with aches and pains
Good morning Cheepteach :frow

Finally finished up the semester of school to be done for the summer. Officially on my last year of nursing school. To say in ecstatic is an understatement!

We are hauling cows to the mountains today. It's one my favorite things to do. Nothing beats seeing them so happy to munch on green grass.

Good morning Riv :frowThat's awesome, congratulations!!

Congrats on making it to the last year of your nursing school Riv...enjoy your summer vacation!

Hi Sue! Thanks!

Hi IM, enjoy!

Got the yard done! It doesn't look as neat as when DH does it, but I'm satisfied. Only took me about 30 minutes :)

Back
Top Bottom