The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hey Ron, if you pop on here I need a new wifi router. What do you recommend? This last one lasted me 3 years. I don’t know the life expectancy of one.
It depends on what you are covering in your house. I currently have a netgear orbi mesh because I need to get a signal to the second floor. I bought it from Costco. Costco has a newer version that is wifi 6 and has one base and two satellites so three total.

Amazon used to sell some nice tipilink routers that were lower in cost. If you can get by with one wireless router, I have had good luck with them.

The high end night hawk from netgear is very good but pricey and geared for gaming.

It depends on what you are covering in your house. I currently have a netgear orbi mesh because I need to get a signal to the second floor. I bought it from Costco. Costco has a newer version that is wifi 6 and has one base and two satellites so three total.

Amazon used to sell some nice tipilink routers that were lower in cost. If you can get by with one wireless router, I have had good luck with them.

The high end night hawk from netgear is very good but pricey and geared for gaming.

Morning Ron, hope your day is going well!

Speaking of cookies, I tried a new chocolate chip recipe yesterday and they turned out great. Anyone want a cookie?
Choco Chip Cookie May 2021.JPG

(I have no idea why my fingers look so pink in the photo :lol: )

I saw a post that dissapeard that showed tplink routers.

The newer one would be good but for future
This is what I have that you suggested 3 years ago.
View attachment 2674131
This is similar, newer maybe but cheaper then the existing one I have.
View attachment 2674133
The newer one looks like it will work!

I still have the older one in my office at work. It is running networking for 4 staff that have terrible wired connections.

Back
Top Bottom