The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning DMC, hope you have a good day!

We're supposed to jump from 55* right now to a high of 102* by this afternoon. I need to get outside and take care of things before the worst sets in.
We do that tomorrow. Stay cool!

I almost got the front mowed and then my batteries died. Hope they don't take long to recharge, I want to finish up before the heat comes.
I don't know about battery lawnmowers but my battery string trimmer (battery will no longer charge) would run for 20 minutes then take 45 to recharge. Hard to get much done that way.

I don't know about battery lawnmowers but my battery string trimmer (battery will no longer charge) would run for 20 minutes then take 45 to recharge. Hard to get much done that way.

Hi Bruce, the mower batteries are doing a good job. I can mow my yard 3.5 times before they need charging again (that's about 2-2.5 hours run time).

I replaced the batteries in my electric mower last Spring.

It works like new now! It is an old one that uses lead acid batteries.

Ok, we can stop now

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 4.20.33 PM.png

The other day I had to remind DH he wanted to move to WY to escape the FL heat :gig (At least we have no humidity here.)

Ok, we can stop now

View attachment 2720176

The other day I had to remind DH he wanted to move to WY to escape the FL heat :gig (At least we have no humidity here.)
Stay hydrated!

You need to drink a lot of water at the temp and low humidity.

Back
Top Bottom