The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It got down to 60F this morning!

We are cool for the next three days: 98F, 88F, 89F and then move up to 111F on Saturday.

I hope the prediction for the heat wave is wrong!

Good morning Ron :frow

Just made it in from feeding the chickens and a rain cloud decided to cool me off. It says it's 88 but feels like 95 😞. I'll take the rain without the heat !

Weather says 79F, 82F, 86F, 86F, and then more chances of rain Saturday through Wednesday and in the 80s

Sorry about the game Sour. Does that mean their team is out of the tournament now?
They will play four more games, but there are 72 teams in this tournament (at $2,995/team). Only 5 teams will advance to an August 'Top 25' finals. Many of these teams will win all five of their games. This facility is amazing with 7 full sized fields and many smaller fields. Games start at 8 AM and run through 8 PM, and each game is limited to 2 hours. Much money made here, and much money brought into the community. Restaurants and lodgings are filled.

They will play four more games, but there are 72 teams in this tournament (at $2,995/team). Only 5 teams will advance to an August 'Top 25' finals. Many of these teams will win all five of their games. This facility is amazing with 7 full sized fields and many smaller fields. Games start at 8 AM and run through 8 PM, and each game is limited to 2 hours. Much money made here, and much money brought into the community. Restaurants and lodgings are filled.

Best of luck to your grandson's team in the remaining games!

Downside is that Medicare will not pay for them, and they are pricey.
Wow! Glad I got mine last year when I was still on DW's Federal Blue Cross.
Whoever decided Medicare shouldn't pay for that vaccine should get a bad case of shingles. Bet they change their mind. My case was one of the most painful experiences of my life. The other was kidney stones.

Wow! Glad I got mine last year when I was still on DW's Federal Blue Cross.
Whoever decided Medicare shouldn't pay for that vaccine should get a bad case of shingles. Bet they change their mind. My case was one of the most painful experiences of my life. The other was kidney stones.
I don't get why they are not covered as supportive care for someone with shingles can be expensive. Slightly more pain at injection site than the covid shot and a slight rash, but not bad reaction at all.

Despite the lack of rain, part of my garden doesn’t look too bad. My tomatoes don’t look nice and my green pepper plant is aborting it’s blossoms. For the first time in a long time we have potato bugs. They ate some of the foliage down pretty good.
735B67E1-CE09-46E9-93A4-400038B90EDA.jpeg

D3B4484A-3CCC-4FF9-88D4-8DF1029DC526.jpeg

24D87C06-057C-48E3-BB96-3C26A52C32E6.jpeg

0E8BF2E7-57D6-4C8E-BD9C-0CE55C1B1B15.jpeg

A282C60B-DA6A-42BE-8D5D-75205EE3F437.jpeg

069185EE-86CB-4849-8AD4-81883749319E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom