The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I don't think the plug kits work on side walls. Certainly not for an on the road vehicle. MAYBE OK on a riding mower?

What needs to be fixed?

Do they have one hump or two??

Cool being relative!!!!!! We NEVER want to see anything like that! But we do see the high 80's and low 90's. NOT cool in the slightest.

I made the mistake of letting them put the first Shingrix shot in my left arm since I am right handed. But I have to sleep on my left side because DW says I snore a lot more when I sleep on my right side. Didn't sleep well for 3 nights. Gave my right arm for the second and both of the Covid vaccines.

It is very neat, organized and WEED FREE :eek:
Thanks Bruce! Hubby does a good job keeping up with the weeds. I hoe between rows and he pulls weeds in the rows. There are weeds coming so I’ll go out in the morning before it gets too hot.

Cool being relative!!!!!! We NEVER want to see anything like that! But we do see the high 80's and low 90's. NOT cool in the slightest.

I made the mistake of letting them put the first Shingrix shot in my left arm since I am right handed. But I have to sleep on my left side because DW says I snore a lot more when I sleep on my right side. Didn't sleep well for 3 nights. Gave my right arm for the second and both of the Covid vaccines.
I had the second shingrix shot in the right arm too! I did make sure to shake the arm and move it a lot. That is supposed to spread out the vaccine and cause less pain at the injection site.

Getting a vaccine in the non dominant arm is not likely the best thing since you do not move it as much

It's morning for your guys already?!

I'm trying to steer two kids off to bed. It's supposed to be chilly here tonight - our first real wintery temperature drop (around 37F overnight). It's been a beautiful, clear, sunny day. It didn't feel cold this morning when we let the chickens out but I took a photo of our little cockerel and you can see his breath puffing out.
Olaf.jpg

Hope you all have a great day!

It's morning for your guys already?!

I'm trying to steer two kids off to bed. It's supposed to be chilly here tonight - our first real wintery temperature drop (around 37F overnight). It's been a beautiful, clear, sunny day. It didn't feel cold this morning when we let the chickens out but I took a photo of our little cockerel and you can see his breath puffing out.
View attachment 2731185

Hope you all have a great day!

What a handsome boy, and that's so cool how you caught him with that puff of breath!

Back
Top Bottom