The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Sour . I'm sending you some 🍀Good luck 🍀
Worked - they won 8/1. How about some good luck tomorrow for the field trial.
They don't play extra innings to a win??

Did GS pitch?
GS did pitch yesterday. Each game is allowed a maximum of 2 hours. They turn these fields over every two hours. Yesterday there were 114 college and pro scouts there observing.

Worked - they won 8/1. How about some good luck tomorrow for the field trial.

GS did pitch yesterday. Each game is allowed a maximum of 2 hours. They turn these fields over every two hours. Yesterday there were 114 college and pro scouts there observing.

Congratulations to the boys team!

I've been having one of those days. This morning I was setting out the electric tape for the heifers and managed to step in just the wrong spot by the pond. My boot sank in the mud almost to the top of it, and it was stuck. I had to remove my foot from my boot, then turn around (and get a muddy sock) and attempt to extricate it from the mud which was not easy - it was really stuck in there.

A local told us he used to work on a farm around here in his younger days and it was the only place he ever managed to get a tractor stuck in the mud while driving down a hill! That's how soft and sticky the earth is around here.

Then this afternoon we were making another paddock with the electric tape and I managed to find the squishiest bit of mud in a whole other spot. So over I went that time and ended up looking like the swamp monster. 🤣

It's like being a kid again - falling over and playing in mud.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and good luck with your field trial Sour. 🍀

Good morning everyone 😊 Have a Fantastic Friday !!

I've been having one of those days. This morning I was setting out the electric tape for the heifers and managed to step in just the wrong spot by the pond. My boot sank in the mud almost to the top of it, and it was stuck. I had to remove my foot from my boot, then turn around (and get a muddy sock) and attempt to extricate it from the mud which was not easy - it was really stuck in there.

A local told us he used to work on a farm around here in his younger days and it was the only place he ever managed to get a tractor stuck in the mud while driving down a hill! That's how soft and sticky the earth is around here.

Then this afternoon we were making another paddock with the electric tape and I managed to find the squishiest bit of mud in a whole other spot. So over I went that time and ended up looking like the swamp monster. 🤣

It's like being a kid again - falling over and playing in mud.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and good luck with your field trial Sour. 🍀
Sounds like you had a very mucky day, but at least you can laugh about it 😉

Back
Top Bottom