The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We might end up with some mud of our own here...it's been raining since last night. And it will only get up to about 66* today, YAY!
I was wondering if you were going to get any rain. Good for you!
Good morning DMC, are you getting any rain yet?
Hi Debby! No, there’s a 50% chance tomorrow and Sunday :fl
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... I'll take all the luck I can get :D

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Hi Bob, you also!
Good morning DMC 😊
Hi Sue!

Good morning, Everyone. Off to the field trial. There's a b'ball game this afternoon, but doubt that I will be able to attend.
Good morning Sour
Good morning all. Woke up with a headache a bit hole ago so I’ve been out to water plants and it’s still dark outside. Have a great day and don’t work too hard. TGIF!
Good morning IM. Sorry about the headache. I get them all the time so I understand your pain.
I need to water also before it heats up but need more coffee first.

Good morning, Everyone. Off to the field trial. There's a b'ball game this afternoon, but doubt that I will be able to attend.
Good morning Sour 😊 Busy day for you ! Enjoy your Friday

Good morning all. Woke up with a headache a bit hole ago so I’ve been out to water plants and it’s still dark outside. Have a great day and don’t work too hard. TGIF!
Good morning IM 😊 Hope your headache goes away so you can enjoy the day :hugs

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day and best of luck at the trials
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day. Hope the headache passes quickly:hugs

Good morning Sour

Good morning IM. Sorry about the headache. I get them all the time so I understand your pain.
I need to water also before it heats up but need more coffee first.

Good morning Sour 😊 Busy day for you ! Enjoy your Friday

Good morning IM 😊 Hope your headache goes away so you can enjoy the day :hugs

Good morning IM, sorry about the headache. Hope that clears up soon and you have a good day.

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day and best of luck at the trials

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day. Hope the headache passes quickly:hugs
Good morning DMC, Sue, Bob and Debby. Thanks for the well wishes. Getting up must have been the trick because the ache is in the background and not as intense. All the watering is done now and the ducks sound very happy rooting through the mud. You all have a great day and stay cool!

Back
Top Bottom