The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hanging in there, my Mom's husband died yesterday evening, sudden heart attack, he was 88. We are getting ready to drive down to El Paso to help her out. My brother flew out this morning and is with her now. She is in a wheelchair and needs constant assistance, we will need to get her living with one of us.

Sorry to hear that Leyla. Have a safe trip down to your mom's. :hugs

Hi @ronott1 , I wanted to tell you , In England it rained perch some time ago . It was on a sunny day no clouds no planes just perch falling from the sky . I saw photos quite a few fish . they did exactly what I would have done . They picked them all up and had fish fries . They were big enough to eat . :drool Too bad it don't rain perch here the fish market want over $ 20.00 / lb. They are the best tasting fish we have in the great lakes . :yesss: You have not ever tasted any fish this good mild fishy flavor . I put them up there with crab and lobster . :drool
That is amazing!

Hanging in there, my Mom's husband died yesterday evening, sudden heart attack, he was 88. We are getting ready to drive down to El Paso to help her out. My brother flew out this morning and is with her now. She is in a wheelchair and needs constant assistance, we will need to get her living with one of us.
I am so sorry!

I’m so sorry Leyla. Safe travels :hugs

Back
Top Bottom