The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Debby, Sue, and everyone.
My (30 yo) baby, his wife, and 3 granddogs, are visiting from Austin today. It is the last I'll see them for a few months. They will be moving to the Boulder area of Colorado next week. I'm a little sad, but I am excited for them since they want to make the move.
Debby, I love your new avatar. Have a great weekend y'all!

My (30 yo) baby, his wife, and 3 granddogs, are visiting from Austin today. It is the last I'll see them for a few months. They will be moving to the Boulder area of Colorado next week. I'm a little sad, but I am excited for them since they want to make the move.

Good morning Janie :frow

It's nice you can visit today with your son & his family. It can be hard when loved ones are far away. I haven't been to Boulder for several years (my parents lived in Denver forever), but Boulder was a nice place to visit...you'll have to get up there and check things out.

Good morning Debby and Sue, you also!
Good morning DMC :frow

Good morning Janie :frowEnjoy your visit !

Back
Top Bottom