The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I get some family time with my son in September :D He couldn't come last year with everything locked down so it's been 2 years between visits. Can hardly wait!
The Delta variant is supposed to peak then. All should be vaccinated that can be

Happy Birthday @Grammy60 !

Happy Birthday GIF

Until you hear me in person Debby🤣
I just got done sweeping out the garage. I don’t know how one dog can shed so much! That’s as hard as I’m going to work today. I may go pick beans though.
We talked to a neighboring farmer this morning. We’ve had a coon issue(9 so far)as you all have heard me whining about. He asked us if we’d had problems with them. He’s trapped 23…12 he trapped on his combine. That’s insane! I’m thinking it’s an animal boom year. I have never seen so many deer and fawns as this year and the skunks are abundant also.
Some how that don't surprise me , it's racoon madness here also .

Even though I do not get bad headaches, I get ocular migraines. I had a spell of it last night with kaleidoscope vision. I have been getting them for about 10 years.

The first time I thought I was having a stroke! I do get a bit of a headache after wards. The one last night lasted about 30 minutes.

What happens is that my vision is blurred by a circular spinning sparkly light. It is in both eyes. During this, I cannot see very well either

Back
Top Bottom