The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I hope everyone's day is going well 😊. Today we had to take trash to the dump or whatever it's called and then do grocery shopping. It got up to around 95 degrees😨. Now I'm having a glass of wine 🍷and a slice of cheesecake :drool .Pretty good way to end my day .
Wow - that's hot. Hope you had a good birthday. Cheesecake and wine sounds like a great end to your day.

Good morning - going to take it easy today. There's a butterfly count at the club today. I'll go to keep an eye on things. Yes, there are actually people who count butterflies much like the bird counts.
I hope you have a video, because I need to see people counting butterflies. I don't know whether that is inspirational or just 🤪😜!

Thank You, DMC 💞
I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Sue!
Even though I do not get bad headaches, I get ocular migraines. I had a spell of it last night with kaleidoscope vision. I have been getting them for about 10 years.

The first time I thought I was having a stroke! I do get a bit of a headache after wards. The one last night lasted about 30 minutes.

What happens is that my vision is blurred by a circular spinning sparkly light. It is in both eyes. During this, I cannot see very well either
Sorry to hear this, Ron. I've had ocular migraines since my late 20s. I find they are worse in the summer time. Once I woke up blind in my left eye. I too thought it was a stroke. My daughter has some of the same issues and her doctor is trying to rule out MS.
I've been taking Eyevite for a couple of years now. I like to think it helps. Nothing scares me more than impared vision. Good luck!

Good morning y'all! I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone. Have a great day!
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning all
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning everyone :)
:frow Good morning Marie, have a great day
I hope you have a video, because I need to see people counting butterflies. I don't know whether that is inspirational or just 🤪😜!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Sue!

Sorry to hear this, Ron. I've had ocular migraines since my late 20s. I find they are worse in the summer time. Once I woke up blind in my left eye. I too thought it was a stroke. My daughter has some of the same issues and her doctor is trying to rule out MS.
I've been taking Eyevite for a couple of years now. I like to think it helps. Nothing scares me more than impared vision. Good luck!

Good morning y'all! I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom