The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

A quick good morning shout out to everyone :frow We're leaving in a few minutes to get my windshield replaced, fingers crossed this one lasts:fl

DMC, glad they got that fire out, those things are scary. When I lived in Kansas they happened way too frequently.

Jae, hope you get a break in the rain.

Mark, have a safe trip!

A quick good morning shout out to everyone :frow We're leaving in a few minutes to get my windshield replaced, fingers crossed this one lasts:fl

DMC, glad they got that fire out, those things are scary. When I lived in Kansas they happened way too frequently.

Mark, have a safe trip!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
it's Monday everybody!!!! deal with it!!! coffee helps😉
:frow Good morning Teach, have a great day

Mark, have a safe trip!
Good morning Debby :frow

it's Monday everybody!!!! deal with it!!! coffee helps😉
Good morning Cheepteach :frow

Good morning Sue, Bob, Mark. Hiya @DigMyChicks
Good morning IM! Is it still raining? We got some last night but the rain gauge tipped over so not sure how much.
Good morning all.
Happy Monday…is that an oxymoron?
There is no such thing:lol:
🎶 Just another Manic Monday, wish it were Sunday🎶.
Good morning everybody!
Good morning!

Mark, have a safe trip!
Good morning Debby, have a good day!

I do love the mountains.
But do you like cold and snow?

@Grammy60

View attachment 2771925

🥳🎉👯‍♂️🎈:bun:hugs:celebrate:ya🌹:wee

Have the bestest birthday ever!
I missed Sue's birthday!!!!! 😢
Happy belated BDay Sue.

He’s trapped 23
Oh my. More land more coons?
I should be glad I've only had a couple in the 10 years we've had this place.

At the moment I have the tractor split in half , had to take out PTO hydraulic clutch . Waiting for dealer to get parts :eek::duc🥶 and wondering the cost 🤬
At least you can fix it yourself. $105/hr plus transport cost for me. I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to fix that.

But I don't wanna deal with it :hit
Oh come on Debby, when you don't have to go to work Mondays are no worse than any other day!!

There is no such thing:lol:
As a Happy Monday or an oxymoron? ;)

Happy belated BDay Sue.

At least you can fix it yourself. $105/hr plus transport cost for me. I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to fix that.

Oh come on Debby, when you don't have to go to work Mondays are no worse than any other day!!

Good morning Bruce :frow

Thank you so much for the Birthday wish 💞💖

Happy belated BDay Sue.

:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom