The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

A tenant painted the interior of his house burnt orange once, different tenant had a couple of goats that she decided to make house pets, one lady rented a house here... for her cats. This job has been ... interesting :smack:lol:
You need to write that stuff down. Debby could add your book to her collection.
I donated and gave away so many books when we built our new home. I mostly read ebooks now. I didn't think I'd like it, but I love it now. I can fall asleep without the light shining in my face. If I wake up in the middle of the night, and I want to read, I don't worry about waking Jim or the dogs.
Good morning, Ron, Bob, Mark, Sue, Debby, Sour, DMC, IM,& Dawg! Did I miss anyone?
It is going to be a beautiful day!

I donated and gave away so many books when we built our new home. I mostly read ebooks now. I didn't think I'd like it, but I love it now. I can fall asleep without the light shining in my face. If I wake up in the middle of the night, and I want to read, I don't worry about waking Jim or the dogs.
Good morning, Ron, Bob, Mark, Sue, Debby, Sour, DMC, IM,& Dawg! Did I miss anyone?
Good morning Janie :frow

Good morning everyone, enjoy your Friday!
Good morning Debby, you also!
Good morning everyone :frow

How cute is that 💖 they are adorable !!

Good morning Debby :frow
Good morning Sue!
I have to go out and feed and water the chickens once the sun comes up, not walking through all the spider webs in the dark 😱. For some reason, the spiders are taking over this year and I don't like it !
I understand that, I hate spiders.

Good morning folks :frow

What a wonderful story Jae

Way too much fun

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning Bob! Yep, not a care in the world :D
Good morning Janie. I like ebooks too but I don’t want to pay for them. I have gotten quite a few through our library.

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Bob! Yep, not a care in the world :D

Good morning Janie. I like ebooks too but I don’t want to pay for them. I have gotten quite a few through our library.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom