The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Big hugs to both you and Susie (glad you have each other) :hugs
Big hugs to both you and Susie (glad you have each other) :hugs
Thanks , @N F C and" big hugs" to @Grammy60 . I got that quote off of Klaus Dona . I would converse him about ancient artifacts and he would always end the conversation with that phrase . So , Big Hugs Sue and Klaus ( if you are still alive ) :hugs

You need to write that stuff down. Debby could add your book to her collection.
I donated and gave away so many books when we built our new home. I mostly read ebooks now. I didn't think I'd like it, but I love it now. I can fall asleep without the light shining in my face. If I wake up in the middle of the night, and I want to read, I don't worry about waking Jim or the dogs.
Good morning, Ron, Bob, Mark, Sue, Debby, Sour, DMC, IM,& Dawg! Did I miss anyone?
It is going to be a beautiful day!
Good Morning!

Dad ended up having to repaint most of the entire 1st floor.
Generally one paints between tenants but I don't know how you would get the smell off every other surface!

Maybe…I hope the mother of the roommate learned something.
Yes, she learned that you can sit on your @SS, let others do the work and get your half of the deposit.

I think it's just amazing
It is!! :love

For some reason, the spiders are taking over this year and I don't like it !
I bet you like the diminished quantity of bugs though!

I mostly read ebooks now. I didn't think I'd like it, but I love it now.
But how are you going to pass your books down to the grand children? History suggests that it doesn't take all that long for technology to change making the medium unusable. Do you have anything that will read a "floppy disk"? You can still buy external drives NOW but my Dad's 1929 copy of Bambi is still readable without sourcing any ancient technology, we all still have it! ;)

In all I spent 13 years of my life in institutions. 🤪 I made it out semi-sane.
I suspect it takes a strong person to deal with those places!

It is ok today!

I am breaking down the shipping box the a new 24inch iMac was delivered in for a Faculty computer replacement...It is a very silly box! Apple is trying to go eco friendly so there is no foam. The carboard make it a monster. The one box will likely fill up my recycling toter LOL!

Back
Top Bottom