The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That was a nice read! It was very descriptive; I can almost see the action.

I hope today is a better day for you.
Most of our regulars seem to be really nice folk. I usually just stick to the welcome forum now. When I check out other threads, I just read 'em and leave 'em. I hate getting caught up in other peoples drama, and I don't have any of my own, thank goodness. I used to think that I had to defend every underdog, but now, I just try to mind my own business. Sad that some people have no tact, and that they belittle others to make themselves feel good.
Your a nice person. I'm going to run across the border to New Orleans & pick you up some good Juju!

Good morning everyone!
I brought my Chippy in yesterday and gave her some sardines. She is 20 weeks old now and is not as big as my 10 week Olds, so I spoil her with extra food. She eats plenty, and she is growing, but very slowly. Her sister is twice her size.
View attachment 2781459
I like chickens, some more than others, but this one is extra special. I worry that I'm too attached to her. I'm hoping she will eventually grow to normal size.
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning everyone . Have a great day .🌹
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning everyone :frow

I just thought they needed an eye 🤷

Hi JaeG :frow she sounds like a lovely cow to have 😍

Good morning Debby :frowAre you on your own today ?

Good morning Sue :frow

The cats and I have DH around all day to keep us company. Then it will probably be about 3 weeks before he can come home again as there's a big annual tournament to get the course ready for.

That was a nice read! It was very descriptive; I can almost see the action.

I hope today is a better day for you.
Most of our regulars seem to be really nice folk. I usually just stick to the welcome forum now. When I check out other threads, I just read 'em and leave 'em. I hate getting caught up in other peoples drama, and I don't have any of my own, thank goodness. I used to think that I had to defend every underdog, but now, I just try to mind my own business. Sad that some people have no tact, and that they belittle others to make themselves feel good.
Your a nice person. I'm going to run across the border to New Orleans & pick you up some good Juju!

Good morning everyone!
I brought my Chippy in yesterday and gave her some sardines. She is 20 weeks old now and is not as big as my 10 week Olds, so I spoil her with extra food. She eats plenty, and she is growing, but very slowly. Her sister is twice her size.
View attachment 2781459
I like chickens, some more than others, but this one is extra special. I worry that I'm too attached to her. I'm hoping she will eventually grow to normal size.

Good morning Janie, your Chippy is a pretty girl! I bet she loves her extra treats :D

Some just seem to be slower to develop than others. In my FL flock, I had 3 SS and 1 of them was a runt for the longest time. We named her Peanut. She eventually caught up with her sisters but it took quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom