The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

No cockatiels nesting yet, although the boys are all singing and showing off to the girls (who are ignoring them).

I've had to separate one poor girl as she's had 2 males vying for her affections (they constantly follow her and bug the heck out of her) and I think it's stressing her out to the point where she's plucking herself. I've put her in a smaller aviary with a pair in another small aviary next door for company.

I'm hoping they will start breeding soon though as I've got a waiting list!

But we have got chicken chicks hatching in less than a week so looking forward to that.

You are going to be truly ambidextrous at this rate.

What breed of chicks are you hatching Jae? You know we'll need pictures!

No cockatiels nesting yet, although the boys are all singing and showing off to the girls (who are ignoring them).

I've had to separate one poor girl as she's had 2 males vying for her affections (they constantly follow her and bug the heck out of her) and I think it's stressing her out to the point where she's plucking herself. I've put her in a smaller aviary with a pair in another small aviary next door for company.

I'm hoping they will start breeding soon though as I've got a waiting list!

But we have got chicken chicks hatching in less than a week so looking forward to that.

You are going to be truly ambidextrous at this rate.
I will be on the lookout for your pictures 💗

I was practicing this morning, since I don't know when surgery is going to be.

Good afternoon everyone . Have a good one .
Hi Mark!
I was just outside checking for eggs when the neighbor called me over. He said there seems to be a raccoon family living under his shed that he's trying to eliminate. Guess I'll find out if my coop and run are as secure as I think they are.
Not good!

Back
Top Bottom