The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That sounds like the right thing to do riss. I hope your next job is perfect for you!
I hope so too. My one job wasn't paying enough. Older I get the more expenses I'm coming across with insurance and taking care of the fur babies. Plus gas prices don't help. Welcoming myself to the adult world and wow is it pricey to be welcomed into it 😂

I hope so too. My one job wasn't paying enough. Older I get the more expenses I'm coming across with insurance and taking care of the fur babies. Plus gas prices don't help. Welcoming myself to the adult world and wow is it pricey to be welcomed into it 😂

You have that right (and just wait until you have kids) :lol:

Good morning DMC, what's your weather looking like? We're in for a cool day with 57* for the high.
Hi Debby! It’s 70 right now. It’s supposed to drop to the low 60’s in the afternoon with almost 100% chance of rain. Hubby started soybeans yesterday so I wish it would hold off. It was 90 with gusting winds and high humidity yesterday😝

Hi Debby! It’s 70 right now. It’s supposed to drop to the low 60’s in the afternoon with almost 100% chance of rain. Hubby started soybeans yesterday so I wish it would hold off. It was 90 with gusting winds and high humidity yesterday😝

Those are some crazy fluctuations in your weather.

Our rain started last evening and is still going on, guess I won't have to water anything today!

Those are some crazy fluctuations in your weather.

Our rain started last evening and is still going on, guess I won't have to water anything today!
Yep!
This time of year I don’t water anything:DI’m still hoping to get squash out of my garden. It’s had enough rain. If hail hadn’t nailed it I’d have more then I’d know what to do with.

Back
Top Bottom