The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

My regular threads are at least 10 pages back at this point 🤦 and my queue 🙄

One of the other mods is in the process of writing up something on how to sort posts so we'll be able to find the new members easier. I'd hate to miss a legit newbie just because they got buried in that mess. I'll share it with you all here once it's written, that should make our lives easier.

Debby, I'm wondering why your members' interviews don't have their own sections. I'm still reading my way through them, and sometimes I have to wade through a good bit of the family threads to find them. I know there is probably an easier way, that I don't know about.
One of the other mods is in the process of writing up something on how to sort posts so we'll be able to find the new members easier. I'd hate to miss a legit newbie just because they got buried in that mess. I'll share it with you all here once it's written, that should make our lives easier.
That will help a lot!

Debby, I'm wondering why your members' interviews don't have their own sections. I'm still reading my way through them, and sometimes I have to wade through a good bit of the family threads to find them. I know there is probably an easier way, that I don't know about.

That will help a lot!

You can use the link on my posts to find the list of them, will that help?

I was chasing it with likes and then saw it was a lost cause . I have a question .Why !:oops::he

Last edited:
I was chasing it with likes and then saw it was a lost cause . I have a question .Why !:oops::he
Oh my goodness! I have this flaw (per my husband) I always try to rationalize everyone's behavior. I'm 🤔 thinking...just quarantined with covid, and very bored? I almost sent a private message and asked, but I refrained.

Oh my goodness! I have this flaw (per my husband) I always try to rationalize everyone's behavior. I'm 🤔 thinking...just quarantined with covid, and very bored? I almost sent a private message and asked, but I refrained.
I 'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and I don't think I am getting any sharper any time too soon . :love😨

Corn harvest has begun. I like to ride in the combine for corn. Soybeans are done.:yesss:
DEC64A9B-7972-4242-8633-C70F3D59D5E8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom