The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I don't know, once she can see us clearly she may run for the hills!

OK, you aren't nearly old enough to have a child needing "old age" cataract surgery. Something congenital? I'm glad she was able to be helped.
:frowGood afternoon Bruce, have a great day... She has Uveitis so yes congenital.

Hey there! I've been pretty absent from here recently just been busy with work and these kittens. Missed being on here :)
Welcome back. Congratulations on the new job!
Howdy all! It rained here again today…2 inches. We are at 14 plus since it started in August. I think our drought is over.
I'm happy to hear that your drought is over. Send some rain my way. We have had some pretty wild, but short storms. Our pond is low, right now.
Hi Marie!
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have great day

:frow Good morning Marie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

Riss, so glad you have a new job and better environment:hugs
Hi Bob.
Where is Sue? I hope all is well.

Welcome back. Congratulations on the new job!

I'm happy to hear that your drought is over. Send some rain my way. We have had some pretty wild, but short storms. Our pond is low, right now.

Hi Marie!

Hi Bob.
Where is Sue? I hope all is well.
I wish I could! I think we are going to lose some of the new evergreens we planted in the Spring. We have water coming up in the back yard. The grass and weeds are still lush and green.

Hopefully you will. I can't believe those fires are still burning at this time of the year
the fires burn until the fuel is gone or there is rain. This will be the first substantial rain in more than 6 months here.

We only get less than half an inch of rain for that period of time.

I wish I could! I think we are going to lose some of the new evergreens we planted in the Spring. We have water coming up in the back yard. The grass and weeds are still lush and green.
That sounds like our spring. We had so much water, that we had sink holes. Now it dries as fast, as it falls.
I hope it all goes smoothly for you @igorsMistress ..
X2
the fires burn until the fuel is gone or there is rain. This will be the first substantial rain in more than 6 months here.

We only get less than half an inch of rain for that period of time.
I hope you all get enough rain to extinguish the fires. I'm so sad to think of all the life lost to fires, both plant and animal.

Back
Top Bottom