:frow Good morning Marie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Hi Bob, you also!
Good morning everyone Have a wonderful day .🌹🌻
Hi Mark, you also!
Have a lovely day everyone :frow
You also Marie!
Good morning, everyone. So far absolutely minimal reaction to the Moderna booster shot.
Hi Sour, good to hear!

The 60'tall dead pin oak that was threatening our house is being taken down as I type this. :yesss: I got a quote and agreed to the service last spring, and this is the first they could get here because of the amount of work they have as a result of the Emerald Ash borer killing ALL of the ash trees around here.

The 60'tall dead pin oak that was threatening our house is being taken down as I type this. :yesss: I got a quote and agreed to the service last spring, and this is the first they could get here because of the amount of work they have as a result of the Emerald Ash borer killing ALL of the ash trees around here.

Glad to hear that threat will be gone Sour. Too bad about the ash trees.

Is the Princess over her booster headache today?

Too bad about the ash trees.

Is the Princess over her booster headache today?
Ash trees have been totally wiped out, and there are lots of them. Going to be lots of power outages when they start coming down. The Princess feels fine today - just a little bit of a 'stiff neck' type headache.

Do you think you'll get a frost
Yep we did, 29°F this morning. Warmer now, I should go pull the covers off the butternut fruit and see if they survived. I doubt the plants did since they weren't covered and are all wilted (as seen from the kitchen).

thanks much better today!!
Great news IM!

Ash trees have been totally wiped out, and there are lots of them. Going to be lots of power outages when they start coming down.
We have a line item charge on the electric bill to deal with the ash trees. The d@mned borer is a relatively new inhabitant here but given there is no cure the power company will be taking down every ash near power lines before they fall.

Getting cold here too. DW surprised me asking if it was time for the flannel sheets. She's the one that cracks open the window and sleeps under only a sheet and the comforter cover (with nothing inside it!). So I guess when the percale sheets come off tomorrow they will be replaced with flannel. Fine by me, I have a blanket over my part of the bed already.

Back
Top Bottom