The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Getting cold here too. DW surprised me asking if it was time for the flannel sheets. She's the one that cracks open the window and sleeps under only a sheet and the comforter cover (with nothing inside it!). So I guess when the percale sheets come off tomorrow they will be replaced with flannel. Fine by me, I have a blanket over my part of the bed already.
I put the electric blanket on but it’s not plugged in.

Do you have to work on the weekends Janie?
No. I have worked a couple of Saturdays, but not lately.
The 60'tall dead pin oak that was threatening our house is being taken down as I type this. :yesss: I got a quote and agreed to the service last spring, and this is the first they could get here because of the amount of work they have as a result of the Emerald Ash borer killing ALL of the ash trees around here.
I hadn't heard of the Emerald Ash Borer, until a few months ago. I read a mystery series and the author mentioned it several times throughout the series. It is just so sad.
Good morning everyone, hope you all have a great Sunday!
Happy Sunday, Debby!

Good morning to all!

I hadn't heard of the Emerald Ash Borer, until a few months ago. I read a mystery series and the author mentioned it several times throughout the series. It is just so sad.

Happy Sunday, Debby!

Good morning to all!

Good morning Janie :frow

Good morning everyone, hope you all have a great Sunday!
Good morning Debby, you also!

Happy Sunday, Debby!

Good morning to all!
Good morning Janie. We have the Ash Borer here. My brother cut down a tree by our house a couple summers ago. That was my bird tree. I miss it. We have many more dying in our groves.

Good morning Debby, you also!

Good morning Janie. We have the Ash Borer here. My brother cut down a tree by our house a couple summers ago. That was my bird tree. I miss it. We have many more dying in our groves.

Good morning DMC :frow

Out here we're losing tons of pines, I think it's due to a beetle. Pretty sad to see the mountains full of dead trees.

Good morning everyone :frow

It's cold and wet here so the girls have all had a good feed and they are staying in their coop.

Have a great Sunday
Hi Marie, you also!
Good morning DMC :frow

Out here we're losing tons of pines, I think it's due to a beetle. Pretty sad to see the mountains full of dead trees.
I saw that up North by my sisters. I think it is a beetle. It is sad!

Back
Top Bottom