The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning y'all.
Good morning Debby, you also!

Good morning Janie. We have the Ash Borer here. My brother cut down a tree by our house a couple summers ago. That was my bird tree. I miss it. We have many more dying in our groves.
I'm so sorry! I hate to lose a tree. We lost all our eucalyptus trees a few years back to a fungus. Then we lost our Leland Cyprus and Italian Cypress trees to something similar.
It is so sad to see them turning brown and dying.
A lot of our old live oaks died back in the mid 2000s after a severe drought followed by a couple of flood years. There were a lot of roofs damaged in older neighborhoods.
Good morning everyone :frow

It's cold and wet here so the girls have all had a good feed and they are staying in their coop.

Have a great Sunday
Hi Marie!
I’m going to go for a walk. I just started a 2nd load of laundry. I made a large batch of chili yesterday. I need to clean my kitchen walls. I see cobwebs with dust:lol:
Hi DMC, you might as well leave the cobwebs for Halloween...but I see it is too late, you're done with them.
Chili sounds great! (But it is still in the upper 80s here, so I'll hold off on that.)
I made a beef stew Saturday.
Good morning everyone :frow
Good morning, IM. I hope you are feeling wonderful.
So what is everyone up to today?

I'm going to spend some time in the kitchen today making up a pot of mushroom barley soup and (for the 1st time ever) making a twice-baked potato.
I love 2x baked potatoes. Yummy!
Good morning IM, Debby , Janie , DMC , I crave mushroom soup , saw a couple pinkies (
Good morning folks :frow

:frowGood morning Debby, have a great day... :drool

:frowGood morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Marie, have a great day

:frowGood Morning IM, have a great day

:frowGood morning Mark, have a great day

that's what we call white button mushrooms ) yesterday . The Aborted Entaloma , shrimpies , as we call them, never made a good showing . I may have to buy some . I put Shiitake , Golden oyster ,White button mushrooms when I make soup . I haven't tried barley.
Hi, Mark..
Wow, that is a wide variety of mushrooms. It sounds wonderful.
Good morning, Bob.
Good morning everyone 😊 have a wonderful day
Sue, I hope you are doing better. Do you have your full range of motion back?

Good morning y'all.

I'm so sorry! I hate to lose a tree. We lost all our eucalyptus trees a few years back to a fungus. Then we lost our Leland Cyprus and Italian Cypress trees to something similar.
A lot of our old live oaks died back in the mid 2000s after a severe drought followed by a couple of flood years. There were a lot of roofs damaged in older neighborhoods.

Hi Marie!

Hi DMC, you might as well leave the cobwebs for Halloween...but I see it is too late, you're done with them.
Chili sounds great! (But it is still in the upper 80s here, so I'll hold off on that.)

Hi, Mark..
Good morning, Bob.

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

Good morning y'all.

Hi Marie!

Hi, Mark..
Good morning, Bob.

Good morning Janie 😊 Nope not yet, I see the doctor on Thursday and hopefully I'll be able to start doing more exercises that get my shoulder moving more. Thanks for asking

Back
Top Bottom