The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning y'all.

I'm so sorry! I hate to lose a tree. We lost all our eucalyptus trees a few years back to a fungus. Then we lost our Leland Cyprus and Italian Cypress trees to something similar.
It is so sad to see them turning brown and dying.
A lot of our old live oaks died back in the mid 2000s after a severe drought followed by a couple of flood years. There were a lot of roofs damaged in older neighborhoods.

Hi Marie!

Hi DMC, you might as well leave the cobwebs for Halloween...but I see it is too late, you're done with them.
Chili sounds great! (But it is still in the upper 80s here, so I'll hold off on that.)
I made a beef stew Saturday.

Good morning, IM. I hope you are feeling wonderful.

I love 2x baked potatoes. Yummy!

Hi, Mark..
Wow, that is a wide variety of mushrooms. It sounds wonderful.
Good morning, Bob.

Sue, I hope you are doing better. Do you have your full range of motion back?

Good morning Janie :frow Hope you have a wonderful day!

Good morning y'all.

I'm so sorry! I hate to lose a tree. We lost all our eucalyptus trees a few years back to a fungus. Then we lost our Leland Cyprus and Italian Cypress trees to something similar.
It is so sad to see them turning brown and dying.
A lot of our old live oaks died back in the mid 2000s after a severe drought followed by a couple of flood years. There were a lot of roofs damaged in older neighborhoods.

Hi Marie!

Hi DMC, you might as well leave the cobwebs for Halloween...but I see it is too late, you're done with them.
Chili sounds great! (But it is still in the upper 80s here, so I'll hold off on that.)
I made a beef stew Saturday.

Good morning, IM. I hope you are feeling wonderful.

I love 2x baked potatoes. Yummy!

Hi, Mark..
Wow, that is a wide variety of mushrooms. It sounds wonderful.
Good morning, Bob.

Sue, I hope you are doing better. Do you have your full range of motion back?
Thatā€™s a lot of trees you lost:(
Another week wouldnā€™t have made a difference in my cobwebs(theyā€™d been there a while)but I was in the mood to clean. I must act when that happens. I washed my car by hand after. It was in the 40ā€™sšŸ„¶

Back
Top Bottom