The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good MOOrnin everyone.
20211129_150955.jpg

I didn't take pictures of one just yet.
I didnt glue gun. Dh didn't like the idea and I thought for a first time (kinda) we can see how it works for ourselves..but after a few + a few more complete fall aparts, the glue gun is a must! Lol

They boys liked doing it, so now I have a better plan for next time. 1. Bigger houses for each of them. To work with, 2. Glue gun them together with a fair warning, 3. Separate frosting & candy, 4. Card board to put them on.

Thank you again Debby :) glad you're doing better. Did the fence get finished? Hope you have a nice morning.
Today was my day off so I spent it crocheting and reading. Though my cat decided she wanted to lay on the blanket I was making and play with the string. Too cute to be mad. Starting tomorrow I'll be working 15 days in a row! This week I'm expected to be working little over 56 hours and next week 54 hours roughly. It will be a nice paycheck in the end with christmas being around the corner
That's a nice relaxing day off if you ask me! 15 days in a row, you'll be a busy bee! :) hope your work day is smooth.
Nope! I have no idea if they sell it.

I can’t either! It’s good for the strain you had but if another strain comes through I don’t know if you’re protected from that.

We had 54 yesterday, it was beautiful.
That's makes sense.
Good morning all.
Hubby tested positive for Covid yesterday. He was hoping by going in they could do something for him. The only thing available is some IV infusion. He hasn’t decided if he wants to do it yet. Oldest son came home last night not feeling well so I’m sure he’s next.
Hope it doesnt last long for them.
It tastes like coffee with no taste…does that make sense? I don’t know how to describe it. I wouldn’t know what I was eating or drinking if I didn’t see it, other then texture. My guys didn’t lose their taste or smell.
I lost partial taste for the 2 weeks I was sick. If there was a lot of flavor, I could kinda taste it, and if it was sweet or sour, but everything tasted bland. Lost interest in coffee for awhile. I drink it now but not as much interest as before :(

Attachments

• 20211129_152257.jpg
    20211129_152257.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 2
Good MOOrnin everyone.
View attachment 2914097
I didnt glue gun. Dh didn't like the idea and I thought for a first time (kinda) we can see how it works for ourselves..but after a few + a few more complete fall aparts, the glue gun is a must! Lol

They boys liked doing it, so now I have a better plan for next time. 1. Bigger houses for each of them. To work with, 2. Glue gun them together with a fair warning, 3. Separate frosting & candy, 4. Card board to put them on.

Thank you again Debby :) glad you're doing better. Did the fence get finished? Hope you have a nice morning.

That's a nice relaxing day off if you ask me! 15 days in a row, you'll be a busy bee! :) hope your work day is smooth.

That's makes sense.

I lost partial taste for the 2 weeks I was sick. If there was a lot of flavor, I could kinda taste it, and if it was sweet or sour, but everything tasted bland. Lost interest in coffee for awhile. I drink it now but not as much interest as before :(

:wootYour gingerbread houses are adorable! Way to go Mad and family :clap

Good MOOrnin everyone.
View attachment 2914097

That's makes sense.

Nice job on the Gingerbread house!

Back
Top Bottom