The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hubby is doing better tonight. His 2 antibiotics are working miracles. Huge difference from yesterday. Hopefully we keep moving in the right direction!! If my cough would go away that would be great. My ribs and stomach muscles are killing me. I could smell today and taste a little. It came on just like that. I walked into the lunch line with my kiddo and I could smell the BBQ, I almost cried.

Hubby is doing better tonight. His 2 antibiotics are working miracles. Huge difference from yesterday. Hopefully we keep moving in the right direction!! If my cough would go away that would be great. My ribs and stomach muscles are killing me. I could smell today and taste a little. It came on just like that. I walked into the lunch line with my kiddo and I could smell the BBQ, I almost cried.

That's good news about your DH! Fantastic that your smell and taste are coming back :thumbsup

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning all, have a good day.
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning! I hope everyone has a great day.
I'm off and running around sunrise today. MIL has an appointment & it is a bit of a drive. See you all later in the day.

Good morning, IM.
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day and safe travels
Goodmorning everyone. Woke to snow. I don't know how much looks like a few inches.:fl
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day and stay warm
Good morning IM, hope your day goes well!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day and I hope your foot is better quickly

Back
Top Bottom