The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, all!! Looks like we’ll be getting ready to paint the kitchen today. Looks like it will be yellow. Looks like we’ll be using the leftover yellow paint from doing the guest room. Looks like I don’t want it yellow. Looks like he does. Looks like we’ll have a yellow kitchen. <sigh>
Hi Blooie! Are you going to have enough leftover yellow? I think your husband should rethink it. You probably aren’t going to have enough. You should probably buy the color you want. Can you accidentally spill it…outside.

Good morning, all!! Looks like we’ll be getting ready to paint the kitchen today. Looks like it will be yellow. Looks like we’ll be using the leftover yellow paint from doing the guest room. Looks like I don’t want it yellow. Looks like he does. Looks like we’ll have a yellow kitchen. <sigh>
:frow Good morning Blooie, have a great day... Yellow is so 60's/70's!

I just don’t want yellow because it looks like the walls have become yellowed with grease and smoke over time. Then too the living room is blue-gray and with it being an open floor plan, I’m afraid that much contrast would look terrible. But……
Take a before and after picture. Yellow and gray do compliment each other. I get what you’re saying.
7A33317D-E932-4E3D-A610-F6A1306C03E1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom