The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Jae!!!! Welcome back! :wee

Good morning, everyone!! Today we tape and paint our room….I told Ken I’m tired of agonizing over color choices and had him choose the bedroom colors. I shoulda known better….two shades of orange. I’ll let you know at the end of the day if we’re still married or not. I’m glad you all like the kitchen.

But it’s not yellow, Sour. It’s kind of a peachy-orangey-pinky kind of color. I don’t know why it’s reading yellow.

View attachment 2967691
I didn’t think it looked yellow. Did you trade the paint in for a different color? It looks like a buttercream color on my phone. It’s a good thing my husband does not pick out our colors. I like being married 🤣

Jae!!!! Welcome back! :wee

Good morning, everyone!! Today we tape and paint our room….I told Ken I’m tired of agonizing over color choices and had him choose the bedroom colors. I shoulda known better….two shades of orange. I’ll let you know at the end of the day if we’re still married or not. I’m glad you all like the kitchen.

But it’s not yellow, Sour. It’s kind of a peachy-orangey-pinky kind of color. I don’t know why it’s reading yellow.

View attachment 2967691
:frow Good morning Blooie, have a great day

You're a brave woman Blooie, having your DH pick out the room colors :lol:
Brave or Stoopid..…I’ll let you know!
Well, now I like it even better. :lau
Oh, good!!
I didn’t think it looked yellow. Did you trade the paint in for a different color? It looks like a buttercream color on my phone. It’s a good thing my husband does not pick out our colors. I like being married 🤣
We opted not to go with the yellow that’s in the guest room, if that’s what you’re asking. I painted a section of wall with it and after 2 days I still hated it in here, so the yellow was out - just too in-your-face with all the bright lighting in the kitchen.

I like being married too, but orange in a bedroom? Good thing I like the guest room. I may end up in there.

Brave or Stoopid..…I’ll let you know!

Oh, good!!

We opted not to go with the yellow that’s in the guest room, if that’s what you’re asking. I painted a section of wall with it and after 2 days I still hated it in here, so the yellow was out - just too in-your-face with all the bright lighting in the kitchen.

I like being married too, but orange in a bedroom? Good thing I like the guest room. I may end up in there.
That’s what I was asking. If you posted the change, I missed it. Make sure you post a picture. I like orange, but on a pumpkin and in the fall 😆

I like green too. We painted our kitchen cabinets a pretty color of green years ago. Now having said I like green, I'm ready for a change in there. ;) See if I can get a photo.
Green. Not a dark green, which I love, but green. Time for a change.
20220121_104522.jpg

Back
Top Bottom