:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Jainie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day

:frow Good morning Blooie, have a great day

@JaeG what a cute little girl.

Morning Bob :frow

Janie is offering free room & boarding down in warm weather TX, want to get in on the margaritas?

Good morning, Debby.
Haha. No. Funny/sad story; we put a deposit on her apartment. She visited and loved the assisted living complex. But then, after getting back here, she started telling everyone that we were moving her into a bus!!! Her doctor refused to fill out the physical so that she could be admitted, because she told him she wasn't moving. I unfortunately, was working that day, so my dh took her. He isn't on her paperwork as a contact, I am. I called and explained to the nurse what was going on with her mental and physical state. I gave several reasons why she could not live by herself. (Falls, trying to touch hot surfaces, unable to turn water on and off, feeding 2 dozens feral cats in her back yard, calling the police on neighbors, etc. )
Mil called after that, and told the doctor that she wanted to move and asked that he complete the paperwork. They said they would fax the paperwork. So far, he hasn't done so, we are in limbo. If it isn't filled out next week we will lose the deposit! We are calling the office again Monday. She is getting harder to deal with, as she accuses us, delivery people, and grandchildren of stealing her clothes, shoes, makeup, phone, etc. frequently. She slams doors and beats on walls, especially at night. I'm not even sure that assisted living will work at this point. It's sad how quickly this came on. I'm trying to be patient, but it is very stressful having someone constantly berate you in your own home. My dh stays in the backroom or outside most of the time.
Sob story over! I have laundry and housework to do. Yay!!!
That's a lot on your shoulders, Janie :hugs a really huge responsibility and you do a lot for her. I have you in my thoughts.
You have bunk beds in that guest room? Forget the tacos, just get those margaritas ready!
Yesssss!!!! Tacos can always be made later 😆

@chrissynemetz , here's Todd and this is not the worst he's ever been

Attachments

• 2019-03-03_15-57-09_742.jpg
    2019-03-03_15-57-09_742.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 2
  • 2019-03-03_15-57-05_967.jpg
    2019-03-03_15-57-05_967.jpg
    749.5 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom