The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Oh, it's much, much better, thank you! No need for a walker or a cane now. The incision site is about 11" long down the front of my leg and I have a lot of nerve pain there at night, but even that is less. I'm lucky to be alive, to be honest, considering how it happened. If you want to see my quilts, I have quite a few on my channel in the Quilts playlist, as well as thread in Hobbies here:
Roots Rocks & Feathers Quilts Playlist
Your quilts are beautiful! I could hear your chickens on one of the videos. 😆

Oh, it's much, much better, thank you! No need for a walker or a cane now. The incision site is about 11" long down the front of my leg and I have a lot of nerve pain there at night, but even that is less. I'm lucky to be alive, to be honest, considering how it happened. If you want to see my quilts, I have quite a few on my channel in the Quilts playlist, as well as thread in Hobbies here:

Your quilts are gorgeous!

Hi Bob, you also!

Good morning Janie! Has it cooled down any? We had 81 yesterday. We need more warm days so we can get in the fields.
It is very nice out right now. 72 and breezy. Up to 87 today, but that sounds great compared to @igorsMistress 💯! We've been planting a few vegetables this morning.

:frowGood afternoon everyone have a good Sunday
Hi Marie!
Good morning everyone 😊 Enjoy your day

Good morning Debby 😊

Good morning DMC 😊

Good morning Janie 😊

Good afternoon Marie 😊 how have you been ?
Good morning, Sue.
Lol, thanks! This is pretty close to average here though.
Good morning, IM.
Good morning. :frow
Good morning, Sour.
Hi Sue 😊

Hi IM!

Hi Sour!

I thought it was Janie with the 100*, my bad!
Yeah..don't be wishing those 100s on me. I'll be there soon enough!
I'll be looking that up. I want to see your quilts! I'm happy to hear that you are alive and kicking!

Back
Top Bottom