The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Happy mother's day!
Mothers Day Love GIF

I needed a couple of things from Wal-Mart and made the mistake of thinking since it's Mother's Day it wouldn't be too busy.

Boy, was I wrong!

Since when did it become a tradition to take the whole family to Wal-Mart on Mother's Day?
Every holiday is an excuse here! I haven't been in a Walmart for a couple of months. I loved Walmart once, but now I procrastinate.

I needed a couple of things from Wal-Mart and made the mistake of thinking since it's Mother's Day it wouldn't be too busy.

Boy, was I wrong!

Since when did it become a tradition to take the whole family to Wal-Mart on Mother's Day?
We went to lunch at Pizza Hut. Being it rained, all my guys were home. It was busy. We went to the greenhouse after and holy smokes it was busy. They didn’t have what I wanted either.
Every holiday is an excuse here! I haven't been in a Walmart for a couple of months. I loved Walmart once, but now I procrastinate.
I hate Walmart. I used to love it too.
Me too! And no one can see I'm in my pj's when I shop on Amazon (no one is going to see my in public in them that's for sure)!
Appleton has lots of people shopping in their pajamas.

People shop in their pjs here too. I find it disturbing. 🤣
I saw an interview once, they were interviewing people at a new dollar store. The reporter asked a woman if she was happy to have a new dollar store in the neighborhood. She said "Yes!" The reporter asked why, and she replied "I like it 'cause I don't have to get dressed up, like I'm going to Walmart." 🤣

Back
Top Bottom