The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I have an extra. It's smaller, but they can have 3 chicks each. I just need a new run for them. I mean, how expensive could that be??🤣

Too funny, you are an incorrigible Janie!
smiley face palm.gif

Hi DMC. You’re almost done with Mondays for a while, lucky you!
I won’t miss Monday but I’ll miss the paychecks.
Good morning everyone 😊 I'm still around, just been doing birthdays and greets lately. I also have the chicks to care for , so that's what I've been doing. Chicks are doing well, we only ended up with 4. I'll post a picture when I go check on them.

Wow, DMC I just saw your damage :hugs
Hi Sue! I closed my curtains this morning as I didn’t want to look at it. I came home from work and it doesn’t even look like my place. :hmm

I won’t miss Monday but I’ll miss the paychecks.

Hi Sue! I closed my curtains this morning as I didn’t want to look at it. I came home from work and it doesn’t even look like my place. :hmm
What will you do for the summer, DMC?
I hope things are back to normal for y'all soon. I can't imagine how sad and depressing it must be to look out at that mess.

What will you do for the summer, DMC?
I hope things are back to normal for y'all soon. I can't imagine how sad and depressing it must be to look out at that mess.
I’m hoping Debby will pick me up on her way to Florida as I need a vacation.

It is depressing. Others have it much worse. At least I have a roof over my head. Not sure what I’m doing. Last summer I watched my friends kids…not doing that this year. I love them but they are a handful.

I’m hoping Debby will pick me up on her way to Florida as I need a vacation.

It is depressing. Others have it much worse. At least I have a roof over my head. Not sure what I’m doing. Last summer I watched my friends kids…not doing that this year. I love them but they are a handful.
All though others may have it worse, you have a right to be sad. You aren't the kind to be self-centered, so don't feel bad for being depressed over your own loss.
I'm sure you'd have a great time driving across the country with Thelma..I mean Debby.

All though others may have it worse, you have a right to be sad. You aren't the kind to be self-centered, so don't feel bad for being depressed over your own loss.
I'm sure you'd have a great time driving across the country with Thelma..I mean Debby.
Thanks Janie:hugs

I’m sure I’d have a great time. Debby may want to shove a sock in my mouth:lol:

Back
Top Bottom