The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That depends on who I can arm twist into going with me. If my son will go, we can leave right after the movers get here (Memorial Day weekend). If my cousin goes, we'll leave June 6th.

Don't really want to make that 1,800 mile trip alone with just the cats for company. So I'm really hoping either my son or cousin will ride along.
If I had time off work I’d roll with you. Either way it won’t be long now. Have you been stocking up on shorts and tank tops? Don’t forget the flip flops!

Be careful what you wish for…..

View attachment 3112912
I thought the same thing :lol:
Good morning everyone :frow
Good morning Debby!
Good morning all.

Good morning Debby. How did your first showing go?
Good morning IM!
Morning IM, happy hump day 🐪

We ended up with 10 showings yesterday and DS & I didn't get back in the house until after 7pm. So far today there are 3 more scheduled. Keeping my fingers crossed things go well. :fl
Holy cow, that’s a lot of showings. I’m sure glad your son was there to keep you company.
That depends on who I can arm twist into going with me. If my son will go, we can leave right after the movers get here (Memorial Day weekend). If my cousin goes, we'll leave June 6th.

Don't really want to make that 1,800 mile trip alone with just the cats for company. So I'm really hoping either my son or cousin will ride along.
Do they do well in a vehicle?

I thought the same thing :lol:

Good morning Debby!

Good morning IM!

Holy cow, that’s a lot of showings. I’m sure glad your son was there to keep you company.

Do they do well in a vehicle?

Good morning DMC!

My cats hate riding in the car. That should make things, um, interesting. :gig

Back
Top Bottom