The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone :frow
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning all.

Good morning Debby. How did your first showing go?
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
I thought the same thing :lol:

Good morning Debby!

Good morning IM!

Holy cow, that’s a lot of showings. I’m sure glad your son was there to keep you company.

Do they do well in a vehicle?
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning, IM

Good morning, Debby. It sounds like it won't take long before you have a sold sign in the yard.

Good morning, DMC.

Good morning everyone.
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning everyone. 43F here 🥶
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning, Bob. How is y'alls weather?
I always miss the Cumberland mountains this time of year. The mountain breezes where always so refreshing. I thought I'd move back someday, but with kids scattered from Arkansas to North and SouthTexas to Colorado, I'm pretty central to them all here.

I thought the same thing :lol:

Good morning Debby!

Good morning IM!

Holy cow, that’s a lot of showings. I’m sure glad your son was there to keep you company.

Do they do well in a vehicle?
Good morning DMC!
Good morning, IM

Good morning, Debby. It sounds like it won't take long before you have a sold sign in the yard.

Good morning, DMC.

Good morning everyone.
Good morning Janie.
Good morning everyone. 43F here 🥶
Good morning Mark. In contrast to your cold, my a/c is running and it’s only quarter after 5!

Good morning Bob. You and Sue both have a great day too!

Good morning, Bob. How is y'alls weather?
I always miss the Cumberland mountains this time of year. The mountain breezes where always so refreshing. I thought I'd move back someday, but with kids scattered from Arkansas to North and SouthTexas to Colorado, I'm pretty central to them all here.
It's been pretty nice... cool in the morning and hot in the afternoon, but with a nice cool breeze.

Good morning DMC!

Good morning Janie.

Good morning Mark. In contrast to your cold, my a/c is running and it’s only quarter after 5!

Good morning Bob. You and Sue both have a great day too!
We are lucky, IM, we can still turn off our ac in the mornings and open the doors for a couple of hours, before it begins heating up. I'm sure that won't last for many more days.

We are lucky, IM, we can still turn off our ac in the mornings and open the doors for a couple of hours, before it begins heating up. I'm sure that won't last for many more days.
I think we’re past that for now, but it hasn’t been long since I could do that. It’s ironic that we open the doors and windows in the morning to cool off the house after the a/c was on all day/night.

Back
Top Bottom