The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, Bob🐦

Good morning, Debby 🐦
Now that your house is sold, will your travel itinerary change? 🏖

I'm still not sure who is going to go on that long drive with me, either my son or my cousin. So no changes at this point to the itinerary, but I'll be leaving sometime between May 31st and June 6th.

Now that we won't have any more house showings, we can finish up packing and clean out the shed. The moving company is supposed to let me know tomorrow the exact date the moving truck will be coming.

Things are moving quickly now!

eta: this is sort of funny...the guy who is buying the house is single...just like the neighbors on either side of me. They'll have their own bachelor's row :lol:

Funny/not funny🤣
Screenshot_20220520-074736_Instagram.jpg

I'm still not sure who is going to go on that long drive with me, either my son or my cousin. So no changes at this point to the itinerary, but I'll be leaving sometime between May 31st and June 6th.

Now that we won't have any more house showings, we can finish up packing and clean out the shed. The moving company is supposed to let me know tomorrow the exact date the moving truck will be coming.

Things are moving quickly now!

eta: this is sort of funny...the guy who is buying the house is single...just like the neighbors on either side of me. They'll have their own bachelor's row :lol:
Good morning Sue, hope you have a wonderful day!

The house did move quickly, which I'm grateful for. Two days on the market, 17 showings and ended up with multiple offers. Whew!
That's pretty awesome and I'm sure a weight lifted. Sounds like all your hard work paid off with that many offers in 2 days :lol: Hopefully the drive will be smooth for you and your co-pilot.
:lau hilarious!!

Back
Top Bottom