The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:frow

Today is Kenny and Jenny’s 26th anniversary! Got the whole crew coming over for a nice anniversary supper for them….pork schnitzel, applesauce, sauerkraut, wedge taters, homemade rye bread (final rise as I type), and English peas and corn. All of that makes up one of the meals I cook that are kids’ favorite meals.….except the peas are more for Ken, Katie, Evan and me. Kenny won’t eat them - calls them “clones”. Jenny won’t eat them - calls them “Pac Man Pellets”. And Tam won’t eat them - says they’re green. (Well, duh!) But I grew up having peas with schnitzel and I’m not giving them up! I had a cake made for the kids so I’ll be picking that up this morning.

Funny….I don’t even remember our 26th anniversary and now here it is, my youngest child’s 26th. When did THAT happen? Not the clearest photo since it’s a screen shot of the photo of a photo…

8CE0FC1A-4BA4-473B-8DAC-BE6403D10469.png

Debby, quit complaining about your slow, inept movers!! I’m paying them good money to drag their feet in hopes that that buys me time to run down to Casper for a proper goodbye! ;) Glad your son is driving down with you.

Today is Kenny and Jenny’s 26th anniversary! Got the whole crew coming over for a nice anniversary supper for them….pork schnitzel, applesauce, sauerkraut, wedge taters, homemade rye bread (final rise as I type), and English peas and corn. All of that makes up one of the meals I cook that are kids’ favorite meals.….except the peas are more for Ken, Katie, Evan and me. Kenny won’t eat them - calls them “clones”. Jenny won’t eat them - calls them “Pac Man Pellets”. And Tam won’t eat them - says they’re green. (Well, duh!) But I grew up having peas with schnitzel and I’m not giving them up! I had a cake made for the kids so I’ll be picking that up this morning.

Funny….I don’t even remember our 26th anniversary and now here it is, my youngest child’s 26th. When did THAT happen? Not the clearest photo since it’s a screen shot of the photo of a photo…

View attachment 3123155

Debby, quit complaining about your slow, inept movers!! I’m paying them good money to drag their feet in hopes that that buys me time to run down to Casper for a proper goodbye! ;) Glad your son is driving down with you.

Congratulations to Kenny and Jenny on their anniversary ❤️ Sounds like you all are having a bang up dinner Blooie!

Hope the damage isn't too bad Janie!
X’s 2!
Good news here, my son is going to make the long drive to FL with me! That's a relief.
So glad to hear that!

View attachment 3123155

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom