The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

New ride.
That was pretty darned fast given all the shortages of cars right now. Of course around here the Toyota dealers are the only ones that have vehicles in quantity. Lots of other places are spreading cars out in the lot, parking them in a fashion that makes it look like there are more cars than there really are.

Glad you were able to replace it quickly. Have fun time at the wedding!

The AC did well yesterday!

I am not looking forward to the bill though
I'm glad our electricity is not as expensive as y'alls. We still keep the thermostat set at 78 to 79, but we know we can afford to turn it down. That makes it bearable. Like knowing it will only be 91 to 97 next week, is making this week bearable.

I'm glad our electricity is not as expensive as y'alls. We still keep the thermostat set at 78 to 79, but we know we can afford to turn it down. That makes it bearable. Like knowing it will only be 91 to 97 next week, is making this week bearable.
We have ours at 69 and I still run ceiling fans.

Ours are set to 79 and 80F

Back
Top Bottom