The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That's a bummer about your mom but your weekend sounds nice. Sometimes just chillin is the best 👌

🤣🤣🤣 @janiedoe "I'm sorry the rooster couldn't get his act together."

Omgoodness 😂🤣 i can only imagine how this all played out, sounds hilarious! 🤣 and he had to show you!

Wow! Your yard is gorgeous.

🤮
HI Mad. :love🌹

It’s flying by!!

Nice perk with your new house 😊

Can scorpions kill you?

I planted 4th of July tomatoes and Roma’s. I’m thinking the 4th of July tomatoes will not be ready to eat by then. They are pretty green.

What’s a water bug?

The plant does not get that large. You could grow it in a pot.
Some scorpions can kill you. I don't think the ones in east Texas can, unless you are already unhealthy. I don't mess around with them. I killed one in the living room that was a good 2.5 to 3" long last week. I've also killed 2 tiny ones in the chicken coop and one on the back porch this year.
When I was 9 or 10, one stung me. It was an unforgettable experience. A doctor's visit, nausea & vomiting, and a foot that was so swollen, that I couldn't wear shoes for over a week. And wouldn't you know it, it was summer, so I didn't even get the benefit of staying home from school.🤣

I think it was the salad. Susie said it looked too old to eat, but I ate it anyhow :duc🤮
I know groceries are expensive right now, but I'm sure we could get a care package together. 🤣
That snake would have gone perfect with the salad I had last night. :celebrate

DON’T EAT GROSS (stinky) FOOD, Mark!

Some scorpions can kill you. I don't think the ones in east Texas can, unless you are already unhealthy. I don't mess around with them. I killed one in the living room that was a good 2.5 to 3" long last week. I've also killed 2 tiny ones in the chicken coop and one on the back porch this year.
When I was 9 or 10, one stung me. It was an unforgettable experience. A doctor's visit, nausea & vomiting, and a foot that was so swollen, that I couldn't wear shoes for over a week. And wouldn't you know it, it was summer, so I didn't even get the benefit of staying home from school.🤣
"And there you have it kids, don't wear sandals in Texas!"

I will never forget what a park ranger said to us once…never put your hands where you can’t see, because even if you think you don’t have scorpions, you have scorpions. It’s a rule I live by!

I will never forget what a park ranger said to us once…never put your hands where you can’t see, because even if you think you don’t have scorpions, you have scorpions. It’s a rule I live by!

Sounds like good advice! (And that is true if you have any snakes in your area too.)

Sounds like good advice! (And that is true if you have any snakes in your area too.)
That's the truth! I lifted a broody's off the nest once, to see what was upsetting her, a rat snake was under her. I'm lucky it didn't bite me. It did get her eggs though. It broke her for the rest of the season. I leave the run doors open during the day, and I've learned to look before I reach in a neat.

Back
Top Bottom