The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning DMC, what a beautiful place! I can understand the allure, thanks for sharing pics.
No problem! The rest of this guys place is beautiful too. Craig’s cousin is right around the corner of him.
I’ve been hearing the powers that be are considering doing away with daylight savings time. Maybe some day!
I hope they do!
Good morning everyone 🦋

Good morning, Debby. I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

That is beautiful, DMC! My chickens want to move into that barn! I hope you all have a great weekend. 😊
Hi Janie! I never thought to ask if he actually has had animals in this barn. I want to move into it:lol:
We looked and looked for a property that had a large private pond. It is so nice to wakeup to a pretty view every day.

Good morning, IM. Happy weekend. I hope it doesn't pass too quickly.

Good morning, Marie.

Me too, & It looks like they may actually do something this time. Still, it may be next year before they end it.
I said I’d even take a large slough. I love the view morning and night. I could care less about ever swimming in it.
Good morning.
Hi Sour.
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good afternoon Marie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning Bob, you also!
Wow! I got way behind. :) Good morning everyone. Have a great weekend. It rained a beautiful hard rain that my garden needed so bad and I awoke to a beautiful morning, sun shining, 68F, and a cup of coffee. Who could ask for anything more? :love
Hi Mark! I’m glad you got your rain. We’re hoping to get some this weekend.

Good morning everyone 🦋

Good morning, Debby. I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

That is beautiful, DMC! My chickens want to move into that barn! I hope you all have a great weekend. 😊
Good morning Janie. Have a nice weekend
No problem! The rest of this guys place is beautiful too. Craig’s cousin is right around the corner of him.

I hope they do!

Hi Janie! I never thought to ask if he actually has had animals in this barn. I want to move into it:lol:

I said I’d even take a large slough. I love the view morning and night. I could care less about ever swimming in it.

Hi Sour.

Good morning Bob, you also!

Hi Mark! I’m glad you got your rain. We’re hoping to get some this weekend.
I'll be hoping for you :fl good morning and have a wonderful day. 🌹💥🍉

Hey Janie, have you ever seen any of these? I saw it on Instagram. I’ll take my mosquitoes and flies and wood ticks any day over something like this😳
3495D747-597C-4E71-A305-7357CC7A9FAE.png

Good morning.
Good morning, Sour. How's your ship today? Not taking on water, I hope?

Good morning, Bob. Are you still bachloring?
Wow! I got way behind. :) Good morning everyone. Have a great weekend. It rained a beautiful hard rain that my garden needed so bad and I awoke to a beautiful morning, sun shining, 68F, and a cup of coffee. Who could ask for anything more? :love
Good morning, Mark. We got a tiny bit of rain. Hoping for more. Nice 80ish temp here.

You also Bob, thanks!

Good morning Mark, so happy for you that you got rain! We need some too, but haven’t had anything yet in my part of the valley.

And btw, we also have ticks, mosquitos, flies, and Buffalo gnats. And of course, assassin bugs, too.
Lol my grandson once said Australia is a place where pretty much everything wants to kill you. I said he should look in his own backyard! Thankfully we don’t have ticks in our yard, but they were a problem for a couple of years after the neighbors dog died. Fortunately we were able to eradicate them, but they are the most disgusting things!

Back
Top Bottom