The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I’m sure it’s nothing new for those that watch regularly but I don’t watch except weekdays before work. All the stupid people doing all the stupid things is an aggravation. I shouldn’t be more specific than that, BYC rules say not to give your honest opinion if it’ll cause a ruckus so :duc
I don’t watch the news…I would stir up a ruckus:oops:
Good morning, Everyone. This humidity is beating me down. Mowed lawn last night for the first time in weeks.
Hi Sour. I hope it goes away soon. We’ve had enough here also.

I only wish. I mow lawn in 3 segments - back, front, and the 'hedgerows'. Did the back late yesterday afternoon. The other segments remain. Front is mostly browned out, but the 'hedgerows' need to be done. It's taunting, but I am ignoring. Super humid today pushing the real feel well into the triple digits.
Definitely ignore it! That humidity just sucks the life out of a body.

Good morning IM, Janie, DMC, Bob, Sour, have a wonderful Monday and don't forget to stop and smell the roses, It's good for the soul. 🌹🌹🌹
Good morning, Mark. The roses aren't blooming here, but I can smell the Lantana from the chicken yard.
Good morning folks :frow

Beautiful, you're so talented.

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning, Bob. I hope you day is great.
Good morning, Everyone. This humidity is beating me down. Mowed lawn last night for the first time in weeks.
Good morning, Sour. I hope the weather cools off soon, and the humidity goes down.
:highfive: I only do the local news so I can catch the weather and the terrifying water crisis.
Likewise. I can do without politics. I'm obsessed with the water levels lately.

Are you looking at water rationing yet IM?
Not officially but I expect them any minute. We’re trying to ration though. Using the condensate from the a/c to water non food plants, saving dog water dregs for plants, using my dishwater, or any water I cook eggs in which plants love. It’s work!
Good morning, Mark. The roses aren't blooming here, but I can smell the Lantana from the chicken yard.

Good morning, Bob. I hope you day is great.

Good morning, Sour. I hope the weather cools off soon, and the humidity goes down.

Likewise. I can do without politics. I'm obsessed with the water levels lately.
It’s pretty frightening
Good Morning!

Highs will be in the 90s this week so we are having a cool down!
We’re only in the low 100s

Back
Top Bottom