The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

How are you going to handle all that peace and quiet?:lol:
My oldest son moved out the first part of June. It’s been great. I see him every day but not for very long. I told his girlfriend she’s his problem now 🤣 My youngest is working 1.5 hours from here and luckily is able to stay with a co-worker that lives that way. He comes home on the weekend and we see him for a couple hours. It’s been peaceful.
It is great isn’t it? I’m so happy for you!

I’m looking forward to it like you don’t know. If it was just my daughter that would be one thing. She’s got a teenager and tweenager and I’m done with the attitude and that gross boy stuff.

I’m looking forward to it like you don’t know. If it was just my daughter that would be one thing. She’s got a teenager and tweenager and I’m done with the attitude and that gross boy stuff.

Boys that age are gross, aren't they :gig

(I miss it)

It is. I had to edit my post as I worded it wrong. He’s her problem :lol: We are going there for supper.
Boys that age are gross, aren't they :gig

(I miss it)
We should know:lol:

Not officially but I expect them any minute. We’re trying to ration though. Using the condensate from the a/c to water non food plants, saving dog water dregs for plants, using my dishwater, or any water I cook eggs in which plants love. It’s work!

It’s pretty frightening

We’re only in the low 100s
We have water restrictions. We are at stage 2 and are supposed to reduce water usage by 25%. We have irrigation restrictions and times that we can water. We cannot wash cars and cannot have a hose with out a spray nozzle on it.

We have water restrictions. We are at stage 2 and are supposed to reduce water usage by 25%. We have irrigation restrictions and times that we can water. We cannot wash cars and cannot have a hose with out a spray nozzle on it.
That’s rough! What are you doing to accomplish that?

I keep a spray nozzle on my hoses that are used regularly, always water super early in the morning and don’t use sprinklers. My car might get washed once every other month since it just sits lol. I expect my water use to drop considerably when the kids move out. Coupled with our other efforts I think we’ll be in good shape. Although I’m always looking for more ways to cut.

That’s rough! What are you doing to accomplish that?

I keep a spray nozzle on my hoses that are used regularly, always water super early in the morning and don’t use sprinklers. My car might get washed once every other month since it just sits lol. I expect my water use to drop considerably when the kids move out. Coupled with our other efforts I think we’ll be in good shape. Although I’m always looking for more ways to cut.
We have cut back on watering.
It seems like we are a low enough water user that they are not going after us.

There are some commercial and even ag users of City water that can make a huge difference in the total water savings here.

Back
Top Bottom