The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all and happy birthday @aart :thumbsup

I keep a spray nozzle on my hoses that are used regularly
The only hose I have that doesn't have a nozzle/shutoff is the one that is used to add water to the (stupid) pool and that one has a timer on it.

My car might get washed once every other month since it just sits
I don't remember the last time I washed a car. We live on a dirt road, what's the point? Other than getting it clean enough to wax, which I supposed keeps the paint good longer(?) I don't know why one needs to wash anything but the windows anyway.

The only hose I have that doesn't have a nozzle/shutoff is the one that is used to add water to the (stupid) pool and that one has a timer on it.

I don't remember the last time I washed a car. We live on a dirt road, what's the point? Other than getting it clean enough to wax, which I supposed keeps the paint good longer(?) I don't know why one needs to wash anything but the windows anyway.
I would like to keep the paint looking nice since my car is really low mileage, it’s a 2017 with less than 25k miles right now. Higher value if it also looks good. Plus, the car wash uses less water than washing by hand. I don’t live on a dirt road, but if I did I’m sure I’d think the way you do.

Good morning, Everyone. Facing another triple digit day, and then temperatures are supposed to moderate into the 80's.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day and stay cool

:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Pert, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Bob, you also!
Good morning, Everyone. Facing another triple digit day, and then temperatures are supposed to moderate into the 80's.
Good morning Sour!
Good morning all have a nice day, it rained all night. Here we are d⚡🌧️oing the rain dance for all the drought areas. :celebrate:ya:jumpy:bun:wee💥⚡🌧️
Good morning Mark!

Yes, when you get two inches and the ground cracks again a few days later that’s a pretty good indicator.

How are you doing with the humidity Debby? Adjusting I hope.

Hope you get more rain to help smooth things out. The humidity is out in full force here, but as DH reminded me yesterday, we don't have to shovel it :lol:

Good morning y'all 🦋

Good morning, IM 🦋 the rain passed us by again, but I'm glad that you got some.

Good morning, Pert 🦋 I hope you have a good day too.

Good morning, Debby, happy Tuesday to you too!🦋

Good morning, DMC 🦋 it looks like things are progressing around your house.

Happy Tuesday Janie!

Good morning Debby.

Good morning DMC, when does school start up for you?

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Pert, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

Morning Bob, hope you're another day closer to being all better!

Those 80's are going to seem so much better Sour, hang in there!

Good morning Debby, stay cool. 🌴🧊☕

Morning Mark, enjoy your day! 🌻

Hope you get more rain to help smooth things out. The humidity is out in full force here, but as DH reminded me yesterday, we don't have to shovel it :lol:

Happy Tuesday Janie!

Good morning DMC, when does school start up for you?

Morning Bob, hope you're another day closer to being all better!

Those 80's are going to seem so much better Sour, hang in there!

Morning Mark, enjoy your day! 🌻
I go the 16th, 17th and 23rd. The 29th is the first day of school for all. We have a couple 3 hour early outs during the year and one of these days makes up those hours. I’m ready to go back to work. Remind me I said that after day 1:lol:

I go the 16th, 17th and 23rd. The 29th is the first day of school for all. We have a couple 3 hour early outs during the year and one of these days makes up those hours. I’m ready to go back to work. Remind me I said that after day 1:lol:

It's coming right up then. Will you have some of the same kids as you did last year?

Back
Top Bottom