The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

<plop>

Happy belated birthday, @pennyJo1960. And happy birthday @aart!

Been off for a few days finishing up the front area of the house. Sister Lori and hubby Steve are coming out for a week and I want everything looking as nice as possible. So we’ve been turning and burning to spiffy things up. i have to get my 2 clematis in the ground this morning, and then I think we’ll take today off before we start on the backyard, which is far worse than the front. It’s coming along - I just wish we didn’t work so slowly.

<plop>

Happy belated birthday, @pennyJo1960. And happy birthday @aart!

Been off for a few days finishing up the front area of the house. Sister Lori and hubby Steve are coming out for a week and I want everything looking as nice as possible. So we’ve been turning and burning to spiffy things up. i have to get my 2 clematis in the ground this morning, and then I think we’ll take today off before we start on the backyard, which is far worse than the front. It’s coming along - I just wish we didn’t work so slowly.

Hi Blooie :frow How nice to have a visit from your family! Don't wear yourself out too much, you want to have energy to enjoy them:lol:

It's coming right up then. Will you have some of the same kids as you did last year?
I think so. Last I heard I’d be in the 4th grade and I had 2 of them as third graders. It was not set in stone. I did say if I was going to get a total hands on child I would not be coming back. I will take base pay any day over the abuse some of those paras take. They get almost $3 more an hour. Not worth it!

I think so. Last I heard I’d be in the 4th grade and I had 2 of them as third graders. It was not set in stone. I did say if I was going to get a total hands on child I would not be coming back. I will take base pay any day over the abuse some of those paras take. They get almost $3 more an hour. Not worth it!

Money isn't everything for sure!

Good morning y'all 🦋

Good morning, IM 🦋 the rain passed us by again, but I'm glad that you got some.

Good morning, Pert 🦋 I hope you have a good day too.

Good morning, Debby, happy Tuesday to you too!🦋

Good morning, DMC 🦋 it looks like things are progressing around your house.
Hello Janie. You also. Our temps are moderating a little. Only 93 tomorrow supposedly with a 50% chance of rain.

Back
Top Bottom