The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hope you get more rain to help smooth things out. The humidity is out in full force here, but as DH reminded me yesterday, we don't have to shovel it :lol:

Happy Tuesday Janie!

Good morning DMC, when does school start up for you?

Morning Bob, hope you're another day closer to being all better!

Those 80's are going to seem so much better Sour, hang in there!

Morning Mark, enjoy your day! 🌻
That’s a silver lining!

Hope you get more rain to help smooth things out. The humidity is out in full force here, but as DH reminded me yesterday, we don't have to shovel it :lol:

Happy Tuesday Janie!

Good morning DMC, when does school start up for you?

Morning Bob, hope you're another day closer to being all better!

Those 80's are going to seem so much better Sour, hang in there!

Morning Mark, enjoy your day! 🌻
You could probably cut it with a knife. :lol:

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Pert, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Hi Bob 👋
Good morning, Everyone. Facing another triple digit day, and then temperatures are supposed to moderate into the 80's.
Hello, Sour. 80s sound heavenly!
Good morning all and happy birthday @aart :thumbsup

The only hose I have that doesn't have a nozzle/shutoff is the one that is used to add water to the (stupid) pool and that one has a timer on it.

I don't remember the last time I washed a car. We live on a dirt road, what's the point? Other than getting it clean enough to wax, which I supposed keeps the paint good longer(?) I don't know why one needs to wash anything but the windows anyway.
Hi Bruce 👋 Dirt road here too. I had to wash my windows before I went to the grocery store. I was embarrassed by my dirty vehicle, but everyone else had dirty cars too.
Good morning all have a nice day, it rained all night. Here we are d⚡🌧️oing the rain dance for all the drought areas. :celebrate:ya:jumpy:bun:wee💥⚡🌧️
Thanks Mark! We need the rain dance here.
<plop>

Happy belated birthday, @pennyJo1960. And happy birthday @aart!

Been off for a few days finishing up the front area of the house. Sister Lori and hubby Steve are coming out for a week and I want everything looking as nice as possible. So we’ve been turning and burning to spiffy things up. i have to get my 2 clematis in the ground this morning, and then I think we’ll take today off before we start on the backyard, which is far worse than the front. It’s coming along - I just wish we didn’t work so slowly.
Slow and steady wins the race. You probably won't get a ribbon or a metal, but you'll make it over the finish line anyway.
I hope you enjoy your company!
lightening is scary here! It start forest fires quite often.
We've had a few fires near here, nothing major so far. I worry about it though. There was a fire near our two daughter's houses a while back. It started when a mower hit something and caused sparks.
Hello Janie. You also. Our temps are moderating a little. Only 93 tomorrow supposedly with a 50% chance of rain.
Wow. I can't believe y'all are cooler than we are. It's 98 here. Feels a lot hotter. The humidity is almost unbearable today.

Hi Bob 👋

Hello, Sour. 80s sound heavenly!

Hi Bruce 👋 Dirt road here too. I had to wash my windows before I went to the grocery store. I was embarrassed by my dirty vehicle, but everyone else had dirty cars too.

Thanks Mark! We need the rain dance here.

Slow and steady wins the race. You probably won't get a ribbon or a metal, but you'll make it over the finish line anyway.
I hope you enjoy your company!

We've had a few fires near here, nothing major so far. I worry about it though. There was a fire near our two daughter's houses a while back. It started when a mower hit something and caused sparks.

Wow. I can't believe y'all are cooler than we are. It's 98 here. Feels a lot hotter. The humidity is almost unbearable today.

Fires are scary, glad you haven't had any major ones to deal with.

If you think your life is frustrating...
Screenshot_20220809-161812_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom