The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, Everyone.
Are you sure it’s a cold?
Ya never know. Son and his family visited Sat./Sun. They came to see a play that the Princess directed. He called on Tuesday to tell us that he tested positive for Covid. :barnie So far so good, but we are not out of the woods just yet.

Have a good day all. I’m freezing sweet corn today.
Yum!
Good morning all. They worked on the internet service and it seems to be working well. :fl I hope you all have a wonderful day. 🌹
Good morning, Mark 🐦 I'm glad your internet is working again. It wouldn't be the same here without you!
Hi ladies, hoping for a good day for all of us!

Janie, that's an adorable little Igor-girl picture :love

DMC, don't work too hard in the kitchen (but that sweet corn will be so nice to have this winter)!
Thank you, Debby. I'm ready to put of her siblings in the incubator. Lol
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning, Bob 🐦
Good morning, Everyone.

Ya never know. Son and his family visited Sat./Sun. They came to see a play that the Princess directed. He called on Tuesday to tell us that he tested positive for Covid. :barnie So far so good, but we are not out of the woods just yet.
Good morning, Sour 🐦 Good luck. I hope the vaccine will keep y'all safe!

Yes it’s my 60th birthday. But please don’t let anyone else know that. I still don’t like birthdays, but I do appreciate you all my friends 🤫
60 is the new 30! You are still young, but with more wisdom. This seems wise to me..
Screenshot_20220811-092707_Chrome.jpg

Good morning, Everyone.

Morning Sour, hoping for the best for you all!

Back
Top Bottom