The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Have a good day DMC! Is your house guy working today?
You also Debby!
We have cement being poured early this afternoon…second stage of the patio. I’m not sure what else he’s doing today. I’m hoping he has the house completely finished by the end of next week. My front door hasn’t come yet. I hope it’s here soon. He has another job he’s going to start the following week. We still have a shed he’s going to fix but he said this other job is coming first.
We have someone coming out this morning to give us an estimate on seamless gutters. I can’t wait for this all to be done:th

You also Debby!
We have cement being poured early this afternoon…second stage of the patio. I’m not sure what else he’s doing today. I’m hoping he has the house completely finished by the end of next week. My front door hasn’t come yet. I hope it’s here soon. He has another job he’s going to start the following week. We still have a shed he’s going to fix but he said this other job is coming first.
We have someone coming out this morning to give us an estimate on seamless gutters. I can’t wait for this all to be done:th

Sounds like things are coming along DMC. But it always takes longer and costs more then we like :lol:

Sounds like things are coming along DMC. But it always takes longer and costs more then we like :lol:
Slowly but surely. It is going to be expensive. He does good work but he’s not cheap.
Here’s a picture of the cement under my back deck. What an improvement.
62CAF437-6CDB-440A-B24C-D9C3062F1E9E.jpeg
842A8F21-9BC0-461F-A008-3D8FAF299F6C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom