The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm back in Virginia, still with my daughter's family. Guess who caught Covid šŸ˜­, I think the medicine is worse that being sick. I can't get the nasty taste out of my mouth and I have four more days left šŸ˜ž.
I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Me too!! Just the tought of getting Covid still scares me as much as it did back in 2020.

Good morning. I donā€™t know how you guys keep up with individual responses to each ā€œgood morningā€! :lau I canā€™t even try, but it doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t wish a great day for all of you!

Hi Ron, hope you're having a good Saturday!

Me too!! Just the tought of getting Covid still scares me as much as it did back in 2020.

Good morning. I donā€™t know how you guys keep up with individual responses to each ā€œgood morningā€! :lau I canā€™t even try, but it doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t wish a great day for all of you!

Hi Blooie, when does your family show up? Have a good day!

Good morning you all šŸ¦‹

Good morning, IM šŸ¦‹ happy weekend!

Good morning, DMC šŸ¦‹ did the contractor take the weekend off?

Good morning, Debby šŸ¦‹
One of those tearjerker commercials ā¤
Hi Janie! He was here this morning and took the forms off the second stage of cement and then he left. Heā€™ll be here Monday morning to finish the siding on the house. Tuesday, the final layer of cement gets poured. He thinks heā€™ll be done by the end of next week with the house. We have our doubts but I hope weā€™re wrong :fl

Last edited:
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... Loved the video...

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Hi Bob, you also!
Wow ! First I smiled, and then something got in my eyes.
Me too Sour.

Hi Janie! He was here this morning and took the forms off the second stage of cement and then he left. Heā€™ll be here Monday morning to finish the siding on the house. Tuesday, the final layer of cement gets poured. He thinks heā€™ll be done by the end of next week with the house. We have our doubts but I hope weā€™re wrong :fl
Maybe he will bring some help next week. I hope he is able to complete the job then. Good luck!

Maybe he will bring some help next week. I hope he is able to complete the job then. Good luck!
Thanks! His brother, my hubby, and my son helped with the concrete walls yesterday. I assume hubby will be all he gets next week.
6B53764C-D371-476B-9EA6-B067776C3FE2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom