The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Many hands help the work go faster……no matter whose hands they are!

I really don’t care if everything’s perfect. I’d just like to be able to sit out back in the evenings, maybe with a nice fire pit going, and relax with them. We’ve focused all of our energies on the front all spring and summer because obviously that’s the most visible area. The back is nothing but tall weeds, (and one feeble, failed attempt at a garden), the chicken coop, overgrown half-dead lilacs, dirt, and a rickety set of steps leading down to the “yard”, plus all the junk we just tossed back there to get it out of the front. it’s seriously bad. Ken rigged the hoop run so that he can pull the plastic over it temporarily while he runs the sprinklers, but sometimes he forgets to roll it back until early afternoon. Looks terrible!! The only attractive thing out there is the loaded pear tree. 6

We’ve seen progress, believe it or not. As bad as it looks right now, it looks better than it did. Maybe I need to just bite the bullet and hire a lawn crew because just a couple of hours out there wipes us out. Problem is we’ve already contracted for air conditioning to be installed next week, so we’ll need a little financial recovery time after that project.

Just ran out and snapped these real quick. See what we’re up against? And I’d sure love to have a deck or patio back here.
You practically just moved in Blooie and have been working on the house. You’ll get there, don’t poop out before the party!

Good morning Debby, Janie, and all.
Good morning, DMC 🐦
Good morning everyone.

Hi Debby :) I posted a pic on my thread so you can see I have clutter and dirt:gig

Hi Janie, didja get more rain?

Hi DMC, enjoy your day!
Good morning, IM 🐦 no rain, unfortunately. We have a couple of small percentage days, next week.

My littlest bantam died during the night. It wasn't unexpected. She was still very lethargic and tinier than the others. Still, I was hoping she'd pull through.
She was white frizzle cochin. Poor little chick. All the rest seem to be very active.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone :frow
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning 🦋🦋🦋

Good morning, Debby🦋
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day... So sorry you lost one :hugs
Good morning Debby, Janie, and all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... Hope they get the rest of the work done on schedule.
Good morning everyone.

Hi Debby :) I posted a pic on my thread so you can see I have clutter and dirt:gig

Hi Janie, didja get more rain?

Hi DMC, enjoy your day!
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... Hope they get the rest of the work done on schedule.

Thank you, Bob, have a great day!

Good morning, DMC 🐦

Good morning, IM 🐦 no rain, unfortunately. We have a couple of small percentage days, next week.

My littlest bantam died during the night. It wasn't unexpected. She was still very lethargic and tinier than the others. Still, I was hoping she'd pull through.
She was white frizzle cochin. Poor little chick. All the rest seem to be very active.
I’m sorry you lost one of the chicks Janie, poor little thing. It’s so good of you to take them all and give them a chance!

Good morning Bob. Thanks, you also!

Back
Top Bottom