The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning 🦋🦋🦋

Good morning, Debby🦋

Morning Janie, sorry to read of your little bantam passing. You tried and gave her a chance she wouldn't have had otherwise. :hugs

Good morning Debby, Janie, and all.

Morning DMC, happy early birthday to your DH 🥧🎈 Enjoy the pie!

Good morning everyone.

Hi Debby :) I posted a pic on my thread so you can see I have clutter and dirt:gig

Hi Janie, didja get more rain?

Hi DMC, enjoy your day!

Morning IM, love the puppy as an avatar :love

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day... So sorry you lost one :hugs

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... Hope they get the rest of the work done on schedule.

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

Morning Bob, have a great Sunday!

Good morning, everyone. Have a great day.

Morning Sour, enjoy the day!

What you’re not seeing is that there’s another section of yard in the back behind the chicken coop. Let’s take a little walk, shall we?

We have lots of lattice laying around back there that Ken has earmarked to attach to the perimeter fencing where we’ve divided off a section just for Feefer. Her area is from the utility room door, where the dead riding mower sits, to the driveway in front of the garage. It’s the only place with grass growing, and it’s so overgrown now it’ll take a weed eater to cut it.

Behind the coop, the grapes have grown into the apple trees, which have grown into the lilacs, which have arched almost into the hoop run, so we can’t walk back there without stooping. The ground is ankle- twisting uneven back there….it’s hard to walk.

The neighbor’s hollyhocks have seeded all over the place back here, and I’d like to keep them but tame them and get them out of the grapes, maybe even transplant some of them into that triangle by the garage. Hummers love them.

We’ve started cleaning up behind and around the apple tree area, around the camper. That spot isn’t hidden from the street so it’s almost got to come first. It’s all just so overwhelming. We’d like to end up with one inviting, cohesive yard back there. Yeah, right.
It is starting to look good!

Good morning, DMC 🐦

Good morning, IM 🐦 no rain, unfortunately. We have a couple of small percentage days, next week.

My littlest bantam died during the night. It wasn't unexpected. She was still very lethargic and tinier than the others. Still, I was hoping she'd pull through.
She was white frizzle cochin. Poor little chick. All the rest seem to be very active.
It is hard to lose them!

Back
Top Bottom