The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, Everyone.

I'll gladly help with the removal.
Hi Sour! I hope it’s worth your trip here 🤣
Not getting enough sleep can make the day drag, hope tonight you can catch up!
I slept terrible last night.
I have to go out to the high school at noon today, until 3:00. Tomorrow is 8-2.

Hi Sour! I hope it’s worth your trip here 🤣

I slept terrible last night.
I have to go out to the high school at noon today, until 3:00. Tomorrow is 8-2.
Did you sleep poorly because you knew, that you had school today?
I am certain, that a piece of your pie, would be worth the trip.

That's right, it's back to school for you! Good luck with your first day back :fl
Thanks! I assume today we find out what our schedule is. There are lots of changes this year. I got an email last week that paras that don’t have 60 college credits have to do 13 online classes and then test on the third day of school…no pressure! I have done 7 so far. I’m asking our former principal today what happens if I bomb the test.
Did you sleep poorly because you knew, that you had school today?
I am certain, that a piece of your pie, would be worth the trip.
Thanks Janie 😊
I never sleep great, but yes, I believe that’s my issue. When I slept I was dreaming of school.

Thanks! I assume today we find out what our schedule is. There are lots of changes this year. I got an email last week that paras that don’t have 60 college credits have to do 13 online classes and then test on the third day of school…no pressure! I have done 7 so far. I’m asking our former principal today what happens if I bomb the test.

Thanks Janie 😊
I never sleep great, but yes, I believe that’s my issue. When I slept I was dreaming of school.
I've no doubt, you'll pass the test. I wonder if this is the career for you? Maybe there is something less stressful that is calling your name?

I've no doubt, you'll pass the test. I wonder if this is the career for you? Maybe there is something less stressful that is calling your name?
I live in a small town. There are few jobs available. No matter where I go I’ll have anxiety. I like my job but you have to be flexible. I don’t like change 😝

I live in a small town. There are few jobs available. No matter where I go I’ll have anxiety. I like my job but you have to be flexible. I don’t like change 😝
I don't like change much either. I always have anxiety too, even retirement hasn't cured that. (I'm still fixated on the tiny chick that I lost)
Maybe if you talk to your supervisor, and explain your anxiety, they'll work with more.

Thanks Janie 😊

Good luck completing the online tests DMC :fl Tests always gave me the worst anxiety, hope the rest of them go well for you.

I don't like change much either. I always have anxiety too, even retirement hasn't cured that. (I'm still fixated on the tiny chick that I lost)
Maybe if you talk to your supervisor, and explain your anxiety, they'll work with more.
That would bother me too Janie…the chick.
There is such a shortage of Paras and now they want a degree out of us. We have very few substitutes for Paras and teachers.
Good luck completing the online tests DMC :fl Tests always gave me the worst anxiety, hope the rest of them go well for you.
Thanks Debby! I can pass them online as I took notes…I still get some of them wrong though. We have to test somewhere in a town over an hour from here. I don’t know what that involves. I am not a good test taker.

Back
Top Bottom