The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm not sure I'd care if they were mean, but mine are all so nice. I have a hard time giving them away, I know I couldn't kill them.

I'm glad your getting a great assignment this year. I'll bet that teacher requested you.

Yikes. Have y'all had any rain at all??

Don't be countin' your chicks yet, Pert. 🤣 I don't think we've had a single day where the high temperature wasn't higher than predicted. I hope we get the rain they're predicting.
It really hasn't been bad for the past few days. Hoping that continues. And yes, a little dab of rain would be delightful.

I'm not sure I'd care if they were mean, but mine are all so nice. I have a hard time giving them away, I know I couldn't kill them.

I'm glad your getting a great assignment this year. I'll bet that teacher requested you.

Yikes. Have y'all had any rain at all??

Don't be countin' your chicks yet, Pert. 🤣 I don't think we've had a single day where the high temperature wasn't higher than predicted. I hope we get the rain they're predicting.
Thanks Janie, me too. When they took me out of her first grade class last year she was not happy. We get along very well. I loved story time in her room. I had sore cheeks from grinning. I hope they don’t change it as nothing is carved in stone.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone :frow

DMC, great news about you getting the class you liked so much last year!

I've been up since 1am, headed back to bed for a bit...see you all later 💤
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning, Debby,🦋 enjoy your nap.

Good morning, y'all 🐦 🦋🐝
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Debby, thanks!

Hi Janie!
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom